Take your taste buds on an exotic journey and experience the unbelievable flavours of pork prepared by the Pig Boss.
On Saturday 7th March, partake in a lunch & dinner spread @AragmaFoodStudio and spend some fascinating moments with @ThePigIsMine as she shares her love for pig!
- Pork and Shrimp Meatballs with Homemade Green Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Teriyaki pulled pork sliders, flavoured with ginger
- Chicken, shiitake rice noodle soup, flavoured with lemongrass
- Lou Ru Fan (Taiwanese pork belly)
- Pork pumpkin curry
- Mushroom tossed fried rice
- Steamed rice
- Pickled Vegetables
- Prawn Crisps
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
And a Surprise gift from Calcutta’s China Town
Book your slot
About Angona Paul (@thepigismine)
A former journalist, Angona Paul (@thepigismine) believes in spreading the joy of the pig. The versatility of pork is what she loves most. And then, of course, there’s FAT! Asian flavours are her favourite – to eat and to cook.
When she’s not cooking it, she’s devouring crime fiction, horror stories and pork momos.