Join us for a delicious Bengali Vegetarian spread, specially bought to you all the way from Kolkata by Aragma Food Studio in association with CurryFwd.
- Welcome Drink – Aparajita Sharbat (Blue pea Flower Refresher)
- Gathiya Papdi Chat – a chat inspired by the evening snack of marwari traders of barabazar
- Veg Cutlet – An anglo Indian cutlet made with seasonal root vegetables
- Mochar Shammi Kebab – A banana flower kebab from Murshidabad
Served with a side salad and aam kasundi
- Koraishutir Kochuri – Fresh seasonal green pea mash stuffed puri
- Bonedi Aloor Dum – aloor dum made with new baby potatoes
- Bengali pulao – Traditional pulao with tulaipanji rice
- Begun Bhaja – Fried eggplant, with just the perfect seasoning
- Bhate – Seasonal mashed vegetable
- Sheem Paturi – Banana leaf wrapped flat bean parcels with mustard
- Kanchkolar Kofta Curry – Raw banana dumplings made into curry
- Gondhoraj Chanar Kofta – Stuffed paneer kofta cooked in a gondhoraj flavoured curry
- Chutney & Papad
- Choshir payesh – A harvest festival special Kheer (pudding) from the farmers’ kitchen
- Jibe Goja – Crispy fried sweet treats
About Chef Rituparna
The co-founder at Curry Fwd, she heads the culinary practice and consulting at this food lab. Rituparna has focussed on regional Indian cuisines since many years. She is a relentless researcher, recipe development specialist and an excellent collaborator with vast experience of developing restaurants in & outside of India.
About Chef Sinchita
Sinchita is a culinary enthusiast working with Curry Fwd since its inception. A lady of very few words but bold flavours.
While not developing recipes for new menus, they are happily travelling the depth of this country, working with home chefs, farmers, social organizations and grass root hustlers around India, in search of heritage recipes and practices.