Join us for a delicious Bengali Non-Vegetarian spread, specially bought to you all the way from Kolkata by Aragma Food Studio in association with CurryFwd.
- Welcome Drink – Aparajita Sharbat (Blue pea Flower Refresher)
- Gathiya Papdi Chat – a chat inspired by the evening snack of marwari traders of barabazar
- Dimer Devil – Anglo Indian Scotch egg with mutton keema coating
- Amish Kanchkolar Kofta – a raw banana fritter with minced fish
Served with a side salad and aam kasundi
- Koraishutir Kochuri – Fresh seasonal green pea mash stuffed puri
- Bonedi Aloor Dum – aloor dum made with new baby potatoes
- Begun Bhaja – Fried eggplant, with just the perfect seasoning
- Bengali pulao – Traditional pulao with tulaipanji rice
- Bhate – Seasonal mashed vegetable
- Sheem Paturi – Banana leaf wrapped flat bean parcels with mustard
- Gondhoraj Bhapa Mach – Steamed fish with the flavour of Gondhoraj lemon
- Safed Quorma – a rich Nawabi chicken curry, from the kitchens of Murshidabad
- Chutney & Papad
- Choshir payesh – A harvest festival special Kheer (pudding) from the farmers’ kitchen
- Jibe Goja – Crispy fried sweet treats
About Chef Rituparna
The co-founder at Curry Fwd, she heads the culinary practice and consulting at this food lab. Rituparna has focussed on regional Indian cuisines since many years. She is a relentless researcher, recipe development specialist and an excellent collaborator with vast experience of developing restaurants in & outside of India.
About Chef Sinchita
Sinchita is a culinary enthusiast working with Curry Fwd since its inception. A lady of very few words but bold flavours.
While not developing recipes for new menus, they are happily travelling the depth of this country, working with home chefs, farmers, social organizations and grass root hustlers around India, in search of heritage recipes and practices.