Immerse yourself in Italian tradition and impress your friends and family at your next dinner. Learn the art of making fresh pasta with interesting fillings, basic sauces along with a number of cooking tips that make a huge difference while cooking pasta at home.
Hands-on Workshop Content
- Mixing and Kneading the Pasta dough (Egg and Eggless option)
- Rolling the sheet (Both by hand and through machine)
- Discussion about the finer details of pasta making
- Basic Pasta shapes – Tagliatelle, Fettuccine, Farfalle
- Stuffed pasta with recipes of filling – Ricotta Ravioli, Saffron Lemon Tortellini
- Sauces – Sage brown butter, Cacio e Pepe (Cheese and pepper)
- Cook a few shapes to make an entire dish
Take back the fresh uncooked pasta for later use. Enjoy the cooked pasta over a lunch discussion!
About Arshita Singhvi (@donnacucinaindia)
Arshita Singhvi is a Chartered Accountant by profession and handmade pasta enthusiast by passion. A self-taught cook who has been cooking for as long as she can remember. Things changed for her when she tried fresh pasta few years back and since then has been on an everyday journey of exploring, researching and learning about Italian food culture. Her goal is to spread awareness about the art of making and eating handmade pasta together born out her love for intimate food gatherings.